Shanghai High School International Division (SHSID) accepts applications from eligible students from Grade 1 to Grade 12. All prospective students are required to take the entrance activity in person at the scheduled time. Please register in the online application system, fill in relevant information, and submit all the required documents to the Admissions Office. After the Admissions Office has approved your application and the application fee has been paid, please print the Entry Pass before sitting for the entrance activity.
I. Application Procedures：
1) Online Application：Apply Now
2) Documents Submission: Please make an appointment online and hand in all the application documents, checking list and appointment letter to Puxi/Pudong SHSID Admissions Office.
3) Pay the non-refundable application fee(RMB 1000): Please pay the fee at Finance Office or online after you received the conformation by Admissions Office.
II. Subjects for entrance activity:
-For applicants of Grade 1-9: Chinese, English, and Mathematics.
-For applicants of Grade 10-12: Chinese, English, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Each subject includes a written test and an interview.
III. For admitted students, please come to school to process the enrollment procedures:
1) The principal or the director will meet with students and their parents to determine the course levels.
2) Payment of school fees: tuition fee, school bus fee, miscellaneous fee, etc.
3) Fill out relevant school forms and obtain the Admission Letter.
IV. Candidate Recommendation Form: Please download and fill out the Candidate Recommendation Form by the applicant’s teacher and send it directly to Admissions Email.
For Puxi Campus: email@example.com.
For Pudong Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org