I. Application Procedures:
1. Step 1 -- Online Registration: Apply Now
2. Step 2 -- Document submission: (1) Make an appointment online; (2) Print and bring the Appointment Letter when you come to SHSID (please go to the Puxi/Pudong campus that you choose) at the appointment time; (3) Parents bring required documents to the school (both the original copy and photocopy are needed); (4) After the documents are approved, parents confirm the activity date on the spot;
3. Step 3 -- Pay the application fee (non-refundable): after the documents are approved, parents pay the application fee at school (RMB 1,000).
After completing steps 1-3, the application is successful.
II. : Subjects for Entrance Activities
-For applicants of Grade 1-9: Chinese, English, and Mathematics.
-For applicants of Grade 10-12: Chinese, English, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Each subject includes a written test and an interview.
III. For admitted students, please come to school to process the enrollment procedures:
1. The principal or the director will meet with students and their parents to determine the course levels.
2. Payment of school fees: tuition fee, school bus fee, miscellaneous fees, etc.
3. Fill out relevant school forms and obtain the Admission Letter.