1. Tuition and School Fees
I. Tuition fee: (There are two semesters in one academic year.)
Primary School (Grades 1-5): RMB 70,000/semester
Middle School (Grades 6-8): RMB 75,000/semester
High School (Grades 9-12): RMB 78,000/semester
II. Shuttle Bus fee:
l Puxi Campus: School bus fee is charged by distance. (There are RMB ¥ 4,200, RMB ¥ 4,800 per semester.The school provides school bus for students living within 13 kilometers of the school.)
l Zhangjiang Campus: RMB ¥ 4,200 per semester. (The school provides school bus for students living within 10 kilometers of the school.)
l Lingang Campus: does not provide school buses.
III. Miscellaneous fee: RMB 600 per semester.
USD exchange rate is subject to the rate issued by the Bank of China on the day you pay.
2. Payment Policy：
I. On-line payment: visit the ICBC official website https://fee.icbc.com.cn/index.jsp on PC or scan the QR code via ICBC APP on a mobile phone. Enrolled students are able to search for their transaction details with the student’s school number. Applicants can pay application fee or registration fee. All Union-pay cards are available for on-line payment with no transaction fee, and you do not need to send the payment information to school afterwords. We invite you to pay on-line and the step-by-step operation instruction is shown on the home page announcement & notice.
II. Shanghai High School International Division Accounting Office accepts RMB cash and all kinds of RMB cards issued by Chinese banks, but the Accounting Office doesn’t accept USD cash.
III. Pay via banks: RMB cheque can be transferred through the bank. Both USD and RMB wire payments are acceptable. RMB cash is also acceptable by one bank that is the appointed Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Shanghai Hua Shan Road Sub-branch.
(Those who choose to pay cash RMB to the appointed bank, please forward the original bill of remittance together with the student’s name to the Accounting Office, thus an invoice will be issued.)
A/C Name: Shanghai High School International Division
RMB deposit number: 1001271509014461575
USD deposit number: 1001271509148020770
Name of the bank: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Shanghai, Hua Shan Rd. Sub-branch.
Bank Address: 1065 Zhao Jia Bang Road, Shanghai
SWIFT CODE: ICBKCNBJSHI
3. Important notice:
• If you choose to pay the fees through bank transfers, a copy of the bank receipt together with the student’s name should be forwarded to the Finance Office for double confirmation.
(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax number: 021-64535001)
• If you choose to pay cash RMB to the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, XuHui District, HuaShan Office, the bill of remittance together with the student’s name should be forwarded to the Accounting Office to exchange for the invoice.
• All fees or a copy of the bank voucher must be received prior to the student reporting to school and receiving their textbooks.
• The school cannot guarantee the student’s seat for the semester, and the students may be asked to withdraw if fees remain unpaid.
• All fees must be paid in one lump sum by the due date. The tuition fee is non-refundable.
If you need further assistance please contact the Accounting Office at (+86)-21-64551491 or (+86)-21- 64535001.