1. Step 1 -- Online registration: Register online and fill in basic information: www.shsid.org, “Admissions” - Application Procedures”- “Apply Now”;
2. Step 2 -- Documents submission: (1) Make an appointment online via the registration system after completing the online registration; (2) Print and bring the Appointment Letter when you come to SHSID (if you choose Lingang Campus, please go to Puxi Campus to submit the documents) at the appointment time; (3) Parents bring required documents to the school (both the original and photocopy versions are needed); (4) After the documents are approved, the activity date will be confirmed on the spot;
3. Step 3 -- Pay the application fee (non-refundable): After the documents are approved, parents pay the application fee at school (1,000 RMB).
After completing the above three steps, the application will be considered successful.
English, Math, and Chinese (all including written and oral forms). Physics and Chemistry are added to Grade 10, Grade 11, and Grade 12 applicants.
III. For accepted students, please come to school to process the enrollment procedures:
1) The principal or the director will meet with students and their parents to determine the course levels.
2) Payment of school fees: tuition fee, school bus fee, miscellaneous fees, etc.
3) Fill out relevant school forms and obtain the Admission Letter.